Who are we?
Hype Policy Tank
Collaborating Sri Lanka’s youth to educate and drive progression of our Sri Lankan Society
To encourage youth participation and promote fair debate on critical social, economic and environmental issues in contribution to Sri Lanka’s National policies.
The aim of the Policy think tank is to reflect on economic and social issues that impact youth and to providing advice and ideas on specific political or economic problems. The HPTT also further encourages young people to conduct research, collect evidence, and document youth needs, challenges, and aspirations. Thereafter they would need to find ways in which they can drive change through proper policy formulation.
The following are the key objectives of the HPTT.
- To conduct research on Youth related challenges which causes constraints on development
- Formulate Model Policy in relation to any field related to youth
- Collect the insight of youth in formulation of such model policy
- Disseminate such model policy amongst the public
- Lobby with the relevant administrative and Government agencies about the model policy and push for it to be considered in the Government’s policy cycle
- Act as an intellectual critique of the policies passed by the Government related to the youth
- Act as an advisor to the Government on the policy
+94 72 758 7221 +94 77 400 7498
The Youth Public Proposal on Potential Reforms to the Electoral System and Election Laws of Sri Lanka
The intention of Hype Sri Lanka…Read More
Contact the Hype Team
Contact us via our online platforms
The Hype Team is always ready to help you get on board as a partner or help you connect with other youth organizations, providers and fellow ideologists